Projects undertaken for Academic & Trade Marketing & PR, Oxford University Press
- Oxford Dictionaries
– managing correspondence from the various dictionary email inboxes, Jun-Jul 2011.
- Publicity Manager, Dictionaries & Online
– maternity leave cover, Jan-Jul 2010.
- Oxford Journals and Oxford Online
– brand image research, autumn 2009.
- Marketing Staff Training
– development and delivery of marketing database training package, 2007/2008.
- Catalogues and Leaflets
– including liaising with designers, editorial, marketing, sales, production, and mailing services departments in the UK and US, 2004-2009.
- Oxford Dictionary of National Biography
– assistance in launch in 2004 and follow up work since then including list research, mailing plan production, implementation of mailings; sales letters; leaflet; advertisements; powerpoint site demonstration.
- Humanities Marketing Manager
– 3-month stand-in, autumn 2003.